Thursday 18 June 2015

The Secret World of Arrietty


Last night, James and I watched The Secret World of Arrietty. It's from the ever magical Studio Ghibli and I'm amazed it's taken James and I so long to watch it. We both LOVED it. 

Spirited Away has always been a favourite of mine and when James described it as somewhere between Spirited Away and My Neighbour Totoro, I was sold on watching it. 

Based on The Borrowers, it was one of those lovely films where there's not really a "bad guy" but it was just so adorable and well done. I actually put down my knitting 5 mins in because there was so much to take in. 

Arrietty is just the cutest and James kept joking that she was like me all through the film. It's well worth a watch!

All screen shots taken by me. All extra info found via the Arrietty Wikipedia page


















No comments:

Post a Comment